Photo Books

Need help with your book? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Wally Caddow
    Turnaround Time
    Topic posted March 24, 2011 by Wally CaddowNovice, last edited February 9, 2012 
    8673 Views, 2 Comments
    Title:
    Turnaround Time
    Summary:
    What is the Turnaround time for a photobook
    Content:
    <p>I am constructing a photobook. I need to have it in my hands in 13 days. Is that enough time. Does Shutterfly offer expidited shipping if I need it?</p>

Answer

• Joey

I do believe they have expidited shipping. When i have ordered something like a photobook, i'll get an email the next day that it has shipped and it will give me an approximate delivery date.

hope this helps. i usually receive my books within 5-7 days.

• HenryB

Here is the Shipping Information from the Shutterfly Help pages:

Shipping time/options

After you place your order, we typically print and ship it out within 1 business day (orders with only 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or Wallet prints) or 2-3 business days (orders with large format prints, photo books and other products). Please note that these are our high level estimates.  We will provide customers more detailed estimates in the shopping cart and on the Order History page

Once your order has been shipped, shipping time depends upon the shipping option you have chosen.

Shutterfly currently offers several shipping options which vary by speed and whether or not they are guaranteed.

Method Shipping time
      (after we print and ship your order)
      Sat. Delivery? Guaranteed?
      (once your order is shipped)
      Standard 3-7 business days* Depends No
      Priority 3-5 business days* Depends No
      2-Day 2 business days No Yes
      Next Day 1 business day No Yes
      Canada 4-10 business days No No
      Other International 6-14 business days
      Depends No

*Standard and Priority shipping times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Shipping times of up to 10 business days (14 business days during holiday periods) can occur.

If you need your order to arrive by a certain date, we recommend upgrading to 2-Day or Next Day shipping.

Shipping to P.O. Boxes, U.S. Protectorates, and Armed Forces Addresses

All orders to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO and other U.S. armed forces addresses, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and other U.S. protectorates will be shipped via Standard shipping — we do not currently offer 2-Day or Next Day services to these addresses.

2-Day/Next Day Shipping Notes

Please note that the 2-day and Next Day services we offer do not pick up or deliver packages on weekends; this can affect delivery time.

For instance, if you place an order for prints on a Thursday and choose Next Day shipping, you can expect it to be printed and shipped by Friday, and it will arrive the following Monday (the next business day).

Please also note that 2-Day or Next Day shipments to Alaska and Hawaii require an extra day in transit.