Kodak Gallery Members

Need help migrating over to Shutterfly? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Cynthia Thomas
    Kodak Gallery
    Topic posted July 9, 2012 by Cynthia ThomasNovice 
    1105 Views, 12 Comments
    Title:
    Kodak Gallery
    Summary:
    Where is the automatic transfer of my photos to Shutterflly?
    Content:

We were members of Kodak Gallery.  I understood the photos there would be automatically transfered to Shutterfly after the Gallery closed on 7-2-12; however I do not see them.  Please advise when the transfer will take place.  Thanks

Answer

• Debra Sands

I have the exact same question.....so how do I upload my Kodak Easy Share Gallery pictures to Shutterfly?

• Ronald Ruhnke
      Yes, where are they?
    • HenryB

Please remember that this is a users' forum which means that it is mostly monitored by other Shutterfly users and not Shutterfly personnel. As a Shutterfly user, I do not have any other rights than you which means that I cannot see your account. For question requiring specific account information, please contact Shutterfly's Customer Service.

For information on the Kodak moves, please review the Kodak Information Page.

I found the following in the Kodak FAQ:

When will my Kodak Gallery photos appear in my Shutterfly account?

We will begin moving photos as quickly as possible once Kodak Gallery closes at noon Pacific Time on July 2, 2012.  The overall process will take several months, but we are working to reduce the time required to move active accounts.  If you have recently uploaded or ordered from your Kodak Gallery account, your photos will be some of the first to move.  We don't have exact estimates yet, but we hope photos from active Kodak Gallery accounts will appear in Shutterfly accounts within 2-4 weeks after July 2.  You will receive an email with instructions about accessing your photos once they are available in your Shutterfly account.

This photo migration will be a massive undertaking, involving the movement of billions of photos, and we want to make sure we handle everything with the utmost care.  We will be migrating thousands of users every day, and we appreciate your patience during this process.

If you don’t have local copies and need quicker access to your photos, we suggest that you download them or purchase a DVD through your Kodak Gallery account prior to July 2, 2012.  You can then upload your photos to your Shutterfly account and start using them without waiting for them to be moved.  For more information about uploading photos to Shutterfly, click here.

========================================================================

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• Karina DeLaRosby

Good to hear we'll be getting our photos.  Understandably will take some time!  That's fine with me. 

• Autumn Starr

i tryed to transfer after july 2nd have  i missed deadline my photos havent appeared yet

• Cynthia Thomas

Thanks.  After I posted my message, I located the Q&A and found the answer you quoted above.  It seems that nothing is ever as easy as one is led to believe.

• Karina DeLaRosby

I also have pictures in Kodak Gallery and was told they'd be transferred to Shutterfly!  When??

• joanne goodwin

I have exactly the same problem -- Where are my pics??

• HenryB

Please remember that this is a users' forum which means that it is mostly monitored by other Shutterfly users and not Shutterfly personnel. As a Shutterfly user, I do not have any other rights than you which means that I cannot see your account. For question requiring specific account information, please contact Shutterfly's Customer Service.

We will begin moving photos as quickly as possible once Kodak Gallery closes at noon Pacific Time on July 2, 2012.  The overall process will take several months, but we are working to reduce the time required to move active accounts.  If you have recently uploaded or ordered from your Kodak Gallery account, your photos will be some of the first to move.  We don't have exact estimates yet, but we hope photos from active Kodak Gallery accounts will appear in Shutterfly accounts within 2-4 weeks after July 2.  You will receive an email with instructions about accessing your photos once they are available in your Shutterfly account.

This photo migration will be a massive undertaking, involving the movement of billions of photos, and we want to make sure we handle everything with the utmost care.  We will be migrating thousands of users every day, and we appreciate your patience during this process.

If you don’t have local copies and need quicker access to your photos, we suggest that you download them or purchase a DVD through your Kodak Gallery account prior to July 2, 2012.  You can then upload your photos to your Shutterfly account and start using them without waiting for them to be moved.  For more information about uploading photos to Shutterfly, click here.

• Daisy T

If you read carefully, you'll see Henry has already provided the answers.

• david boe

Can't find my Kodak photo either. How about some instructions to do so, as I get all your Shutterfly promos now.

• HenryB