This is a public Forum  public

Topic

linda harrison
    what are the dimensions for "wallet size"
    Topic posted April 12, 2011 by linda harrisonNovice, last edited February 9, 2012 
    16988 Views, 7 Comments
    Title:
    what are the dimensions for "wallet size"
    Content:
    <p>yup, that's the question...</p>

Comment

• Shannon

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the forums! I'm moving your post, as this is the Introduce Yourself section and you'll get more support in the General Support section.

• Arlene Hand

so what's the answer?  Can any one at Shutterfly answer the question?  

• HenryB

Please note what is stated on the home page of this forum:

These user-to-user forums are designed for you to share ideas and get inspired about new ways to use Shutterfly. We also have included Support Forums so that you can help each other through common issues.

Thus, most people answering questions are regular Shutterfly users and may not know the answer to your question.

Therefore, please contact Shutterfly's Customer Service to direct your question to Shutterfly personnel:

http://shutterfly-2.custhelp.com/app/ask/

• Daisy T

Shutterfly says the wallet size dimensions are 2.5" x 3.5". Hope this helps!

• Arlene Hand

I am not quite sure why they don't post this somewhere (like in FAQ).  However I sent off an email and received an answer back from the Shutterfly place (very quick response too, which was great!!!)

Here's their answer:

Note that the sheets of wallet-size prints are 5x7 and are uncut, and each of the four images on the paper has a thin (approximately 1/8") white border. After you cut the sheets yourself, each of the four wallet-sized prints will be 2.5" x 3.5" and each will have a thin white border on all sides that is between 1/16" and 1/8" wide.

That's what I was looking for.  I hope it helps you also!

Thanks again to Moni in Shuttlerly Customer Service for her help!!!

• Shannon

Hi Arlene,

Great suggestion - I will pass this along, and see if we can get this info added to the appropriate FAQ, or create a new one.

• Shannon

Hi Arlene,

I found this information in one of our help articles about print sizes: Check it out! http://shutterfly-2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/291/kw/print%20size