Tips & Tricks

Tips & Tricks of using Shutterfly

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Anonymous
    Members list
    Topic posted September 21, 2009 by AnonymousShutterfly Enthusiast, last edited February 9, 2012 
    175 Views, 4 Comments
    Content:
    Some of the member names on my list are highlighted blue, but some are gray. What does this mean?

Comment

• David
      I think the blue ones are the people that have joined shutterfly and can actually be a full member of your site.  Gray are the ones you invited and have not yet joined.  They have to join to have the member capabilities.  At least that is how it is working out on my site.

Cheers!
    • Joey

Hi Miranda,

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question. When I looked at my members list, every other name was blue than white/gray and so forth. I think thats just how its set up - I don't think there is a meaning behind it. If there is - someone let us know. Maybe they do that so they don't all run together, in the same color, and are easier to pick out??
      Just guessing. 

All my members are members of my site. I'm not sure about the invitation thing.

Joey

• David
      Joey,

I've noticed that the ones that respond to become a member with a Shutterfly account have turned blue.  

Although I admit I am not 100% on that.

David
    • Joey

David, I'm pretty sure you are right. All of mine are already members so their names are in blue, but their email addresses are in gray/black.

Either way, your answer sounds more clear than mine. I'm not 100% on this one either, but yours sounds right to me.

Joey