Share Sites

Need help? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Stephanie Lopez
    Is there a way to "link" Dropbox acct to...Answered
    Topic posted February 19, 2013 by Stephanie LopezNovice 
    8459 Views, 4 Comments
    Title:
    Is there a way to "link" Dropbox acct to Shutterfly?
    Summary:
    I'm trying to print my photos that I've uploaded to Dropbox without having to download and upload. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this?

Best Comment

Stephanie Lopez

Hi Laura,

If I'm understanding correctly you want to move/transfer/duplicate your existing Dropbox photos to Shutterfly? If that's the case, you can move them but it's tedious. Install Dropbox on your pc if it isn't already and install Shutterfly's express file uploader. Open Shutterfly's express file uploader once it's installed. From the "add pictures" drop down select "add a folder" a browser should open, navigate to your Dropbox folder and you can select what you want. Or if you just want to add individual photos you can do that too. Good luck!

Comment

• B D

Hi Stephanie,

I do not think Shutterfly as an option to transfer pictures from dropbox. I've never seen a linkage to drop box. As I far I know we can transfer picture only from Picasa to Shutterfly.

If you want more information, we are ready to help you.

B D.

• Laura Kadlecik

How do you download/upload photos from Dropbox to Shutterfly please?!! I have albums in Shutterfly that I share with my family and get prints from, but I can't figure out how to get the photos from Dropbox into Shutterfly!

Laura

• Stephanie Lopez

Hi Laura,

If I'm understanding correctly you want to move/transfer/duplicate your existing Dropbox photos to Shutterfly? If that's the case, you can move them but it's tedious. Install Dropbox on your pc if it isn't already and install Shutterfly's express file uploader. Open Shutterfly's express file uploader once it's installed. From the "add pictures" drop down select "add a folder" a browser should open, navigate to your Dropbox folder and you can select what you want. Or if you just want to add individual photos you can do that too. Good luck!

• M-O-T

Hi Laura

You would first have to download the photos from dropbox on to your pc and from there to Shutterfly!

Good Luck

M-O-T