This is a public Forum  public

Topic

ANN WATERS
    Where are my photos?
    Topic posted September 13, 2011 by ANN WATERSNovice , last edited February 9, 2012
    2569 Views, 6 Comments
    Title:
    Where are my photos?
    Summary:
    I can't find the photos I uploaded.
    Content:
    <p>&nbsp;I haven't used shutterfly for a while.&nbsp; Everything has changed.&nbsp; How do I get to my saved and newly uploaded photos to order prints?</p>
    <p>Please send reply to my email.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="mailto:anngoldsteinagain@gmail.com">anngoldsteinagain@gmail.com</a>&nbsp; I have an account credit for 200 photos which must be used by 9/15.</p>

Comment

• HenryB

Hi Ann,

As stated in the Community Guidelines & User Code of Conduct:

"These forums are intended for support questions, sharing ideas, tips, best practices and experiences. While Shutterfly employees monitor these forums and may post here, this is a user-to-user support community and not an official communication channel for Shutterfly."

I've been a member since 2005 and most things seem the same to me. That is, uploaded pictures can still be found on the "My Pictures" page. This is true even if you uploaded them directly to a project or to a share site.

Please be sure you are using the same login ID when looking for the pictures as you used when you uploaded them.

Additionally, since I cannot see your account, all I can suggest is that you contact Shutterfly's Customer Service because they can.

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• BarbaraJ

I so agree with Henry!  I have also been a member for years and My Pictures is where all can be found.  You must check out your sign in information, or contact Shutterfly!

• Regina Fronmuller

Thanks, Henry.   I'll check to see if I can find my "uploaded" pics.   I appreciate your help.    srm

• Sharon Scholle

I scanned several old photos into my computer and I've looked high and low for them.  I need to upload them to

shutterfly so I can make a book but can't find the pictures. what do I do???

reply to schollesb@comcast.net

thanks , sharon

• Lori Q.

Hello Sharon,

This post should go to your email so I will try to help you hear.

With my scanner I was sort of confused to find them also. I found that they went to a folder called MPX something. I use a cannon scanner. Also from my experience scanning old photos sometimes the scanner program saved them as adobe reader images it took for ever to find those also since they were put in my documents. I hope this helps a little.

For future reference... When I scan in photos I use the option on the computer to make sure it scans as an image and also at 300dpi since that setting is better for photo projects.

Have a great night, Lori

• AMANAWIT DEREJE

Hi ,

I can not find Amanawit photos