Share Sites

Need help? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Morten S. Lystad
    How do I copy pictures or albums from Facebook to...
    Topic posted May 11, 2011 by Morten S. LystadNovice , last edited February 9, 2012
    7206 Views, 1 Comment
    Title:
    How do I copy pictures or albums from Facebook to Shutterfly?
    Summary:
    From Facebook o Shutterfly
    Content:
    <p>Hi.<br /><br />I would like to make a Share site with a lot of pictures and fotoalbums from my childrens Facebook-accounts.</p>
    <p>Can anybody explain for me how I can copy these albums into my Shutterfly and make a Share site cotaining a lot of nice pictures of my children?</p>
    <p>Thaks in advance</p>
    <p>Cheers</p>
    <p>Morten&nbsp;</p>

Comment

• Daisy T

Hi Morten,

Welcome to the forums!

If you search the Help Center for "Facebook", you'll find many articles about using Facebook images in Shutterfly projects.

Moving Facebook Images to Shutterfly

Published 05/13/2010 05:18 PM          |   
              Updated 01/26/2011 12:44 PM   

Can I move my pictures from Facebook to Shutterfly for storage?

Facebook does not currently allow photos to be transferred and saved to other websites.  As a result, there is no way to import your Facebook photos into your Shutterfly account at this time.  If Facebook modifies its policies regarding image storage and transfer in the future, we will look to offer this feature.

Of course, if you have the image files for your Facebook photos, you can upload them to Shutterfly account using any of our upload methods.

We do offer an option to use Facebook photos in our Simple Path photo books.  For more information on this feature, see our FAQ " Using Facebook Images in Simple Path Books" or click here to go to our product information page.

http://shutterfly-2.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1209