Share Sites

Need help? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Richard Swardh
    iCal to Google Calendar
    Topic posted February 24, 2010 by Richard SwardhNovice , last edited February 9, 2012
    1066 Views, 4 Comments
    Content:
    I'd like to link my daughter's soccer team calendar on Share Central with our family calendar that is on Google Calendar? How do I get an URL in iCal format from Share Central?

Comment

• Karen Rock

Did you ever figure out how to do this?

• HenryB

As far as I know, you have to export your Shutterfly calendar and import it into your Google calendar. Please read the following post to see if this will work for you:

http://forums.shutterfly.com/posts/b2c9375715

• Dan Tiedy

I really want to subscribe to the calendar also, not download and import it.  By subscribing to the calendar to stays up to date.  Usually the company provides a url to the ics file that you can add to your iPhone or other device.

• HenryB

Hi Dan,

Please remember that this is a users' forum which is mostly monitored by other Shutterfly users. To send feedback to Shutterfly, please use the "Send feedback to Shutterfly" link which is on the bottom of every share site page.

For more information on share site calendars, please contact Shutterfly's Customer Service.

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)