Photography Ideas

Share ideas about photography

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Ann A
    Balloons and Kids...
    Topic posted November 13, 2010 by Ann AShutterfly Enthusiast, last edited February 9, 2012 by Ann AbbottContributing Member 
    1778 Views, 4 Comments
    Title:
    Balloons and Kids...
    Summary:
    I took on my kids annual photograph myself.
    Content:
    <p>After looking at the kid's group studio group shots over the years I thought, I can do just as good.&nbsp;&nbsp; So to save money, I gave it a try this year.&nbsp; To keep to a little or nothing buget, I went with white tees and jean shorts. For the splash of color, I used orange balloons and for a back drop my giant bathtub.&nbsp; Here is the results...lots better than I ever expected!</p>
    Image:

Comment

• Shannon

Hi Ann,

Great creative tip on how others can save money on professional studio photographers! And your kids are adorable.

• Ann Abbott

thanks Shannon.... I had a friend who loved the idea so much ... I took photos of her kids too...with red balloons for Christmas

• Kay Brashear

I don't have any creative ideas for this year, but I just had to reply for this picture! That is so creative, and fun! It looks like your kids had fun with these pictures too! Love it!

• Ann A

Thanks so much.... The kids had a good time in the tub with the balloons too.