Share Sites

Need help? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Paul Bellamy
    Ordering contact list
    Topic posted August 23, 2011 by Paul BellamyNovice, last edited February 9, 2012 
    193 Views, 3 Comments
    Title:
    Ordering contact list
    Content:
    <p>It appears that contact list entries appear only in the order in which they are entered and cannot be changed.&nbsp; If you enter the names in alpha order and later add entries, is there a way to re-order the list?</p>

Comment

• HenryB

Hi Paul,

What contact list are you talking about?

I'm assuming a share site. If this is true, then this posting really belongs in the "Support - Share Sites" forum.

I did a test by adding a "Contact list" section and then adding entries. The list was sorted by last name no matter whet order I added the names. Additionally, I don't see a way to chenge the sort order.

Finally, if this is not the contact list you are talking about please provide more information such as where you are seeing it. Please note that there are three different contact list sections. I only tested one of them. The other two are the "Sports contact list" and the "Classroom contact list".

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• Paul Bellamy

Henry, I have a classroom share site.  It is the classroom contact list.  I don't see a way to order the contact and they seem to only appear in the order they are entered.  On my picture tab, there is an option to put them in A to Z or Z to A order.  This is what I can't find on the contact list.  Thanks for your help!

Paul

• Paul Bellamy

Henry,  I did get it to work as you stated.  Thanks!