Photo Books

Need help with your book? You've come to the right place!

This is a public Forum  public

Topic

Alisha Miller
    Please help! Photo book will not load!
    Topic posted April 29, 2012 by Alisha MillerNovice , last edited May 2, 2012
    901 Views, 7 Comments

Answer

• Alisha Miller

Used the Google Chrome browser...and my book loaded quite quickly.  Just ordered it.  Thank you!

• Shannon
        Glad to hear it loaded! Please come visit us again if you have any other issues!
    • Dawn Boegler

My photo book wont load either and its getting really irritating.... I also posted a message on this, this morning, and yet I dont see it anywhere on the message boards... weird! I have tried numerous amounts of times to get it to load today... I have done the disc clean up closed all other programs... even restarted my computer a few times. Why wont it load and what do I need to do so I can finish my photo book up to order it????

• HenryB

Hi Dawn,

Please be more specific about your issue by answering the following questions:

• Is none of the book loading or is it just the covers that are not loading?
      • Is this an All New Custom Path book or a Simple Path book?
      • Which browser/version are you using? Have you tried a different browser?
      • Are you using the latest version of Adobe Flash for your browser? (Right mouse clicking on the book window should display the version)

If it is just the covers that are not loading, click on the "Background" tab (left of the screen) and add a background. You should be able to do this even if you still have a spinning circle for the cover. This should allow the cover to complete loading.

If this is not the issue, you can contact Shutterfly Customer Service.

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• Brenda Benson
         I also can't get it to load! When i click on my book on the myshutterfly page, all i get is a completely white screen. It a custom path book, and it was working fine all day, until i tried to access my pictures, and then it went to a white screen and now i can't see anything, even if i close my browser and reload it... Then i tried to just load a new book, and then same thing! Once i picked a style, it went straight to the white screen. It didn't matter how many times i reloaded it.
    • HenryB

Hi Brenda,

I think the problem is on your end because I successful opened an in-progress All New Custom Path book in Firefox 12, Google Chrome 18, and IE 9 on a Windows 7 computer. Additionally, I created new books using Firefox and Google Chrome.

Currently, when you choose a book size and style, there is a pop up window to show you what you are getting. This is how it looks:

If you are not seeing this or it is white, please check the popup setting of your browser. Make sure that there is an exception for shutterfly.com. Where to check this depends on your browser.

You mentioned that you closed your browser and restarted it. If you haven't already done so, try rebooting your computer and power cycling your router (leaving it off for 15 seconds to clear it's cache).

Beyond that, I can only suggest that you contact Shutterfly Customer Service.

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• Shannon

Hi guys,

Please create a new post (per person) with the issue you're having, and the title of the book so we can help. Thanks.