This is a public Forum  public

Topic

vishal gupta
    Worst print quality
    Topic posted January 30, 2012 by vishal guptaNovice, last edited February 11, 2012 
    1817 Views, 5 Comments
    Title:
    Worst print quality
    Summary:
    worst print i have ever seen
    Content:
    <p>HI,</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p>I got the promotion to get 101 free prints, first they charged me $ 8 for standard shipping but the most disaapointing was the print quality. I have never seen such a bad quality of the prints, it was my mistake to order prints from shutterfly. I will never order anything on shutterfly, it sucks.</p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

Comment

• Roger (Worthy)

It is my understanding that Shutterfly gives a satisfaction guarantee.

I would check the quality of the photos you chose to be printed before making any serious decisions.

Roger. A Shutterfly User.

• HenryB

As Roger stated, Shutterfly gives a guarantee. If you log into your Shutterfly account and look at the bottom of your "My Shutterfly" page, you will see the following link which explains what to do if you are not satisfied with an order:

Satisfaction Guarantee

HenryB (A Shutterfly user)

• Bethany Martin

I've used shutterfly several times over the past year with a variety of resolutions and quality of exposure and they've all turned out great. I would do as they suggested. contact shutterfly to see what the problem is. I love shutterfly and have tested out the print quality of a lot of photo finishers. Shutterfly has come out on top every time. $8 shipping is standard shipping for 100 prints.

• Lee Dees

I agree, Shutterfly prints suck bigtime.  Flat dull prints that are so poorly cropped we end up throwing them away.  At least they are slow.

• Sara Schmitt

In my experience, Shutterfly has the best print quality of all the services I've used. When I have to order large amounts of prints (like 100+) I usually go with Snapfish though because they have huge sales a few times a year that make buying that many prints actually affordable. When I ordered over 500 prints from my recent beach vacation from Snapfish, a handful of them looked terrible color-wise, so I reordered them with the retouching turned back on, but they were still unacceptably bad (and there was NO difference between the retouched and un-retouched ones). I then ordered new copies of those photos from Shutterfly and the difference was amazing! If I could afford it, I'd reorder the entire set from Shutterfly.